Uttarakhand Subordinate Vacancy Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited the online application form for the Combined State Civil Upper Subordinate Services Examination (224 Posts) UKPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Vacancy Recruitment Exam, Those Candidates Must Complete the All Eligibility Criteria. and can apply online. Please read the notification before apply online. UKPSC Civil Services Vacancy 2021.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Vacancy 2021
1. Application Online Start Date :- 10/08/2021
2. Online Apply Last Date:- 30/08/2021
3. Last Date Fee Payment:- 30/08/2021
4. Exam Date:- Notified Soon
5. Available Admit Card:- Notified Soon
1. General/OBC/EWS Candidates : 176.55/-
2. For SC/ST Candidates : 86.55/-
3. For PH Candidates : 26.55/-
4. Payment Mood:- Pay the Examination fee through the online debit card, credit card or net banking other E Chalan fee mode.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Vacancy Post 2021
Age Limit As On 01/07/2021
1. Minimum Age:- 21 Years
2. Maximum Age:- 42 Years
3. Please read the UKPSC notification for age relaxation.
Total Vacancy Details 224 Post
Post Name:- Combined State Civil and Upper Subordinate Service Exam 2021
Uttarakhand Subordinate Vacancy Department Wise Details:-
1. Deputy Superintendent of Police:- 10
2. Finance Officer:- 18
3. Assistant Divisional Transport Officer:- 11
4. Assistant Director Industry Or Manager:- 17
5. District Supply Officer Food/Civil:- 04
6. Sub Divisional Marketing Officer:- 03
7. Assistant Registrar:- 28
8. Assistant Labor Commissioner:- 07
9. Assistant Director Factory, Boiler:- 02
10. Assistant Cane Commissioner:- 04
11. Deputy Education Officer:- 01
12. Assistant Director Fisheries:- 31
13. Assistant Director Sanskrit Education Department:- 03
14. District Tourism Development Officer:- 04
15. Publicity Officer:- 01
16. Assistant Director or Agriculture and Land Conservation:- 03
17. Assistant Director Statistics:- 01
18. Director Agriculture and Land Conservation:- 01
19. Assistant Director Chemical:- 02
20. Assistant Director Horticulture:- 02
21. Food Processing Officer:- 03
22. Horticulture Development Officer:- 20
23. Plant Protection Officer:- 03
24. Mushroom Growth Officer:- 02
25. Assistant Directory Chemicals:- 01
26. Assistant Director Botany:- 04
27. Statistical Officer:- 01
28. Information Officer:- 12
29. Transport Tax Officer:- 05
30. Child Development Project Officer:- 19
1. Candidate should have Graduation Degree from any recognized University in India.
2. Please read the UKPSC notification for more vacancy details.
Post No 1 to 28:- Rs. 56100 – 177500 (Level 10)
Information Officer :- 44900 – 142400 (Level 7)
Child Development Project Officer :- 35400 – 112400 (Level 7)
Uttarakhand Subordinate Vacancy Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All government jobs UKPSC Vacancy coming out in the India like admit card, result, new job, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, computer information will are the provided this website. There are coming this website, you are have to type naukarigov.com in the Google. And there are get in touch us, stay the connected to the WhatsApp group and Telegram channel so that we are can get all information to you are soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- Uttarakhand Subordinate Vacancy Recruitment 2021.
2:- All Interested candidates may UKPSC apply online from 10/08/2021 to 30/08/2021.
3:- For more details about the Uttarakhand Subordinate Vacancy Recruitment .
4:- Please fill your UKPSC basic details and upload photo, sign and ID proof and All documents.
5:- Before Submitting UKPSC Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to complete the UKPSC form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final UKPSC submitted form.
The character for direct recruitment to any post Uttarakhand Public Service Commission should be such. That he may be equipped in all respects for employment in Government service. The appointing officer himself will resolve his issue in this regard.