Uttarakhand AE Vacancy Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC has invited online application notification for the Assistant Engineer AE (154 Posts) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in this Vacancy Exam, Those Candidates Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Apply Online. Please read the notification before apply online. UKPSC Assistant Engineer AE Vacancy 2021
Uttarakhand AE Vacancy 2021
Table of Contents
1. Application Online Start Date :- 01/09/2021
2. Online Apply Last Date:- 21/09/2021
3. Last Date Fee Payment:- 21/09/2021
4. Exam Date:- Notified Soon
5. Available Admit Card:- Notified Soon
1. General/OBC/EWS Candidates : 276.55/-
2. SC/ST Candidates : 126.55/-
3. PH Candidates : 26.55/-
4. Payment Mood:- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Fee Mode.
Uttarakhand AE Vacancy Online Form 2021
Age Limit As On 01/07/2021
1. Minimum Age:- 21 Years
2. Maximum Age :- 43 Years
3. Please read UKPSC AE notification for age relaxation.
Total Vacancy Details 154 Post
Post Name:- Assistant Engineer AE
General :- 84
Candidates must have BE/B. Tech Engineering Degree in Any Related Trade.
OR Please read the UKPSC AE notification for post wise eligibility details.
Uttarakhand AE Vacancy Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All government jobs coming out in India like admit card, result, new job, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, computer information will be provided on this website. Therefore, to come to this website, we have to type naukarigov.com in Google. And to get in touch with us, stay connected to the WhatsApp group and Telegram channel so that we can get information to you as soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- Uttarakhand AE Vacancy Recruitment 2021.
2:- All Interested candidates may be the apply online from 22/06/2021 to 15/07/2021.
3:- For more details about the Uttarakhand AE Vacancy Recruitment .
4:- Please fill your UKPSC AE basic details and upload photo, sign and ID proof and All the documents.
5:- Before Submitting UKPSC AE Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to UKPSC AE complete the form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final submitted UKPSC AE form.
1. The notification for the recruitment will be conducted in the written nature of the candidate objective type examination relative to the vacancies. And on the basis of the examination, the interview of the candidate declared successful for the interview will be called. The proficiency of the candidate will be done on the basis of the total marks obtained in the written nature objective type test.
2. By the date 27 August 2021 by the Uttarakhand government, there will be a relaxation of 01 year in the maximum age limit in the selection year 2021 -2022 on the posts under the purview of Public Service Commission. Thus the date of deciding the age limit
3. A candidate claiming the benefit of reservation must have a certificate issued by the competent authority in support of his/her category/sub-category in the prescribed form. Which they have to submit by attaching a photocopy of the online application form if they are successful in the main examination.