Union Public Service Commission UPSC (UPSC) has invited online application form for the Deputy Director (151 Posts) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in this Vacancy Recruitment Exam, Those Candidates Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Apply Online. Please read the notification before apply online. UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021.
UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021
Table of Contents
1. Application Online Start Date :- August 2021
2. Online Apply Last Date:- 02/09/2021
3. Last Date Fee Payment:- 02/09/2021
4. Online Exam Date:- Notified Soon
5. Available Admit Card:- Notified Soon
1. General/OBC Candidates : 25/-
2. For SC/ST Candidates : 00/-
3. For All Female Candidates : 00/-
4. Payment Mood:- Pay the Examination fee through debit card, credit card and net banking fee mode.
UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy Registration
Age Limit :-
1. Age limit is given in the advertisement. See instructions regarding certain age relaxations/relaxations admissible for different post categories.
2. Maximum Age :- 35 Years
3. Must have 03 years experience in the relevant field.
Total Vacancy Details 151 Post
Post Name:- Deputy Director
It is mandatory to have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from any university in India..
For more details please read UPSC notification.
UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All the upcoming government jobs and private job in India like to the admit card, result, new job, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, computer information provided this website. So for come this website, you are type naukarigov.com in Google. And to the get in touch with us are stay connected to WhatsApp group, Twitter and Telegram channel so we can get all information you soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy Recruitment 2021.
2:- All Interested candidates may UPSC apply online from 01/08/2021 to 02/09/2021.
3:- For more details about the UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy Recruitment .
4:- Please fill your basic UPSC details and upload photo, sign and ID proof and All the documents.
5:- Before Submitting UPSC Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to UPSC complete the form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final submitted UPSC form.
UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy NOTE:-
1. Candidates are requested to apply Online Recruitment Application for the post given in this advertisement only through the official website of UPSC and not to write to the Commission for Application Form. They are also requested to carefully go through the website UPSC along with the details of the posts and instructions published below.
2. The all candidate will be the eligible get the benefit community reservation only. if the candidate belongs a particular caste in list of reserved communities issued by Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her application that he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC/General Category but writes to the Commission to change his/her category at a later stage, such request shall be considered by the Commission. will not be done.
UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy Selection Process:-
1. A Computer Based Exam Recruitment Test (CBRT) and Recruitment Test (RT) will be the conducted by the Commission for short listing candidates for interview for recruitment the post of Deputy Director (Item No. 1 above). However date of CBRT and RT will be decided Commission and informed to the candidates later.
2. The test two hours duration and will be consist two parts A and B. Part-A covers English and Part-B covers General Ability. The questions in Part-B of the paper will be set in both Hindi and English. All questions will be of equal marks. The exam will be objective type questions with multiple choice options of answers. There will be penalty for wrong answers. For each wrong answer by one third of marks assigned to question will be deducted.