UPSC Combined CMS Exam Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online application form notification for Combined Medical Services CMS (687 Posts) Recruitment 2022. Those candidates who are interested in this UPSC CMS Vacancy keep all the eligibility criteria in mind. Those Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form Candidate Must Read Notification Before Applying UPSC CMS.
UPSC Combined CMS Exam Dates
Table of Contents
1. Application Online Start Date :- 06/04/2022
2. Online Form Last Date :- 26/04/2022
3. Online Fee Payment Last Date :- 26/04/2022
4. Exam Date:- 17/ July/ 2022
5. Available Admit Card:- July 2022
UPSC Combined CMS Exam Fees
Application Fees :-
1. General / OBC Candidates :- 200/-
2. SC/ ST Candidates :- 00/-
3. PH Candidates :- 00/-
4. Payment Mood:- Pay the exam application fee through online Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking And E-Challan Fee Mode..
UPSC Combined CMS Exam Age Limits
Age Limit As On 01/08/2022
1. Minimum Age:- NA
2. Maximum Age:- 32 Years
3. Please read UPSC CMS notification for age relaxation.
Total Vacancy Details 687 Post
1. Asst. Divisional Medical Officer in Railways :- 300
2. Junior Scale Posts (AMO) in Central Health Service :- 314
3. General Duty Medical Officer in NDMS, EDMC, SDMC :- 05
4. General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) in Delhi Municipal Corporation :- 70
Total Post:- 687
Post Eligibility:- Candidate Must Have Passed or Appearing (Final Year) M.B.B.S Degree from a Recognized University in India.
UPSC Combined CMS Exam Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Pay Exam Fees :- Link here
Print Application Form :- Link here
Download Notification :- Link here
Official website:- Link here
Join social link to get similar information
All government jobs coming out in India like admit card, result, new job, UPSC Combined CMS Exam, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, computer information will be provided on this website. Therefore, to come to this website, we have to type naukarigov.com in Google. And to get in touch with us, stay connected to the WhatsApp group and Telegram channel so that we can get information to you as soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
UPSC Combined CMS Exam Recruitment 2022-FAQs
1. The Full Name of UPSC Combined CMS?
The full name of UPSC is Union Public Service Commission and CMS stands for Combined Medical Services .
2. How to fill the form of UPSC Combined CMS?
UPSC CMS form will be filled online only from the official website of UPSC.
3. What is the qualification required to join UPSC Combined CMS?
Candidates Passed or Appearing (Final Year) MBBS Degree to Apply Online Form of UPSC CMS.
4. What is UPSC CMS Job?
For UPSC CMS job, the candidate will be posted in a hospital or medical college.
5. Candidates Eligible for UPSC CMS Job?
Both Girls and Boys are Eligible for UPSC CMS Jobs.