Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Are Recently Invited to Online Application Form Notification for Combined Defense Services CDS II Exam 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to this Vacancy Recruitment Exam. Those candidates fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Can be the Apply Online Before Apply Online Must Read Notification. UPSC CDS online application form 2021.
UPSC CDS Online Form 2021
1. Application Online Start Date :- 04/08/2021
2. Online Apply Last Date:- 24/08/2021
3. Last Date Fee Payment:- 24/08/2021
4. Exam Date:- 14/11/2021
5. Available Admit Card:- October 2021
1. General/OBC Candidates : 200/-
2. SC/ST Candidates:- 00/-
3. Payment Mood:- Pay the examination fee through online debit card, credit card or net banking E- Challan fee mode.
UPSC CDS Online Form Vacancy 2021
1. Minimum Age:- 20 Years
2. Maximum Age:- 24 Years
3. Age Relaxation read the UPSC CDS Notification
Total Vacancy Details 339 Post
Post Name:- Indian Military Academy (IMA)
Total Post:- 100
Eligibility:- Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university or equivalent is mandatory.
Post Name:- Indian Naval Academy
Total Post:- 22
Eligibility:- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from any recognized university.
Post Name:- Air Force Academy
Total Post:- 32
Eligibility:- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Bachelor of Engineering Degree (with Physics or Mathematics 12th Level).
Post Name:- Training Officer Academy (Men)
Total Post:- 185
Eligibility:- Graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university is mandatory.
UPSC CDS Online Form Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Online Registration :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All government jobs and private vacancy coming in the India like to admit card, result, UPSC CDS Online Form Latest job, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, all computer information be the provided this website. you are coming to this website typed naukarigov.com in Google. And there are stay connected to WhatsApp group and Telegram channel so that we are can get All the information to you soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- UPSC CDS Online Form Recruitment 2021.
2:- All Interested candidates may be the apply online from 04/08/2021 to 24/08/2021.
3:- For more details about UPSC CDS Online Form .
4:- Please Candidate fill basic details and upload the photo, sign and ID proof and All the documents.
5:- Before Submitting UPSC Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to UPSC complete the form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final submitted UPSC CDS2 form.
UPSC CDS Online Form Instructions
1. Candidates are required apply online using the UPSC official website Must read short instructions notification for filling online application form. Detailed notification are available on the UPSC website.
2. UPSC commission started the application withdrawal facility for candidates who do not want to appear for this exam. In the regard, this exam notice must read necessary.
3. Candidate must have a photo identity card details. Aadhar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/any other photo identity card issued by State/Central Government. While filling the online application form, the candidate has to provide this photo ID card details. Candidates upload the scanned copy photo ID whose details have given by him in the online application form. This is the Photo ID Card will be used for all future references and the candidate is advised to the carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for the Examination/Personality Test/SSB.
Note:- Qualified candidates will be issued admit card three weeks before the commencement the examination. The admit card will be the available UPSC website for download by the candidates. No admit card be the sent by post. All applicants are required to provide valid e-mail ID filling the online application form as the Commission use electronic mode to contact them.