SSC JE Exam Syllabus Pattern There is negative 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper 1 only. SSC JE selection process 2021 will be in three phases. Paper 1 (CBT) and Paper 2 Finally, the document verification process will be done. SSC JE Exam Pattern Total Marks, Exam Mode, Exam Duration and Total Sections are given in below details. SSC JE New Jobs, SSC JE Online Apply
SSC JE Exam full Syllabus 2021
SSC JE Exam full Syllabus 2021 Details:-
1. Number Of Paper:- 2 Paper
2. Exam Mode:- Paper 1 Computer based test (Online) And Paper 2 Pen and paper based (Offline)
3. Question Paper Type:- Paper 1 Multiple Choice Questions And Paper 2 Descriptive Paper
4. Total marks:- Paper 1 (200 marks) Or Paper 2 (300 marks)
5. Examination duration:- 2 hours will be given for each paper and 2 hours 40 minutes will be given for those who need scribe
6. Exam language:- English And Hindi
7. Negative Marking:- Only Paper 1 will carry 0.25 marks
SSC JE Exam full Syllabus 2021
SSC JE 2021 Paper 1 Exam Pattern
1. Paper 1 is a computer based test consisting of multiple choice questions.
2. It consists of 3 sections, one named General Intelligence Reasoning or the other General Awareness and General Engineering (Civil/Mechanical and Electrical).
Papers :- Paper 1 (Objective type)
1. Subject:- General Intelligence Reasoning And General Awareness
2. Questions Number :- 50 MCQs
3. Maximum Marks:- 50 Marks
4. General Engineering :- Part A (Civil )Part B (Electrical)Part C (Mechanical)
5. Questions Number :- 100 MCQs
6. Maximum Marks:- 100 Marks
7. Time Duration:- This exam will be of 2 hours and 2 hours and 40 minutes which require scribe.
Paper 2 Exam Pattern SSC JE 2021:-
Paper 2 is the descriptive paper which is conducted in pen and paper. Candidates have to answer the question paper of 300 marks in 2 hours. Candidates have to choose a subject from Part A- Civil & Structural Engineering, Part B- Electrical Engineering and Part C- Mechanical Engineering. Candidates are allowed to bring calculator, logarithm table and steam table as per slide rule for Paper-II. There are no negative mark, SSC JE Syllabus Download
1. Paper:- Paper 2 (Descriptive Type)
2. Subject:- Part A – General Engineering(Civil Structural) OR Part B – General Engineering(Electrical) and Part C – General Engineering (Mechanical)
3. Maximum Marks:- 300 Marks
4. Total Duration:- 2 Hours
SSC JE Exam full Syllabus 2021 Download
SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2021:-
SSC JE Syllabus consists of the technical topics of General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness and respective specialization of the candidates in Paper 1. Whereas in Paper 2, candidates have to solve problems based on the subjects of Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering chosen by candidates. The key points of SSC JE Syllabus
SSC JE General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus 2021
1. SSC JE Paper 1 consists of 50 questions from major topics.
2. Differences:- Problem solving
3. Arithmetical computations:- Decision making
4. Discrimination:- Relationship concepts
5. Arithmetical reasoning:- Verbal and figure classification
6. Arithmetical number series:- Visual memory
7. Space visualization:- Analysis
8. Observation:- Abstract ideas or symbols and their relationships
9. Analytical functions:- Judgment
SSC JE General Engineering Syllabus 2021 :-
Paper 1 of this section has 100 objections to be selected by the Civil / Mechanical and Electrical Engineering candidate.
1. Part A Civil Engineering :- Building Materials, Estimation, Costing and Evaluation, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics, Irrigation Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering anythig.
2. Part B Electrical Engineering Syllabus:- Basic Concepts, Circuit Laws, Magnetic Circuits, AC Fundamentals, Measuring and Measuring Instruments, Electrical Machines, Fractional Kilowatt Motors, and Single-Phase Induction Motors, Synchronous Machines, Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Estimation and Cost, Uses and Electrical Energy, Basic Electronics.
3. Mechanical Engineering Syllabus:- Theory of machines and machine design, Engineering mechanics and material strength, Properties of pure substances, First law of thermodynamics, Second law of thermodynamics, Air standard cycle for IC engines, IC engine performance, IC engine combustion, IC engine cooling and lubrication , Rankine cycle of systems, Boilers, Classification, Specification, Fittings and Accessories, Air compressors and their cycles, Refrigeration cycles, refrigeration plant, Nozzles and Steam Turbines. Properties and classification
of fluids, fluid statics, measurement of fluid pressure, fluid kinematics, dynamics of ideal fluids, measurement of flow rates, basic principles, hydraulic turbines, centrifugal pumps, classification of steel. SSC JE requirement, SSC JE New vacancy,
Online apply Link
Download Syllabus:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All government jobs coming out in India like admit card, result, new job, SSC JE Exam Syllabus Pattern, answer key, GK and GS, computer information will be provided on this website. So come to this website type to naukarigov.com Google. And connected to the WhatsApp group and Telegram channel so that we can get all information to you as soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here