Punjab Police Cadre Constable Form Are Invited to Online Application Notification for the Punjab Head Constable Vacancy 2021 for the Punjab Police Investigation Cadre Constable (811 Posts) Recruitment 2021. Those are Candidates Interested to this Vacancy Completed the All Eligibility Criteria and Can Apply Online. Candidates must read the Punjab Police notification before apply online. Punjab Police Recruitment 2021.
Table of Contents
Punjab Police Cadre Constable Form 2021
1. Application Online Start Date :- 04/08/2021
2. Online Apply Last Date:- 25/08/2021
3. Last Date Fee Payment:- 25/08/2021
4. Exam Date:- Notified Soon
5. Available Admit Card:- Notified Soon
1. General Other State Candidates : 1000/-
2. OBC/SC/ST Candidates:- 550/-
3. Payment Mood:- Pay the Application and exam fee through the online debit card, credit card or net banking fee mode.
Punjab Police Cadre Constable Form Vacancy 2021
Age Limit As On 01/01/2021
1. Minimum Age:- 21 Years
2. Maximum Age:- 28 Years
3. Age Relaxation read the Punjab Police Notification
Total Vacancy Details 811 Post
Post Name:- Head Constable in Investigation Cadre
1. Category:- Male
General/UR :- 226
Ex-Man :- 72
Total Post:- 538
2. Category:- Female
General/UR :- 94
Ex-Man :- 33
Total Post:- 261
Qualification:- It is mandatory to have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university in India.
Punjab Police Physical Eligibility
1. Category:- Male
Height:- 05 Feet 05 Inch
L Jump :- 02.75 Meters
H Jump:- 0.90 Meters
Running:- 800 Meters Run in 04 Minutes
2. Category:- Female
Height:- 05 Feet 01 Inch
L Jump :- 01.80 Meters
H Jump:- 0.75 Meters
Running:- 400 Meters Run in 06 Minutes
Punjab Police Cadre Constable Form Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
You will get all the information of upcoming government jobs in India like admit card, result, Punjab Police Cadre Constable job, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, computer on this website. If the you want come this website then type naukarigov.com in Google. And if you want to get more information, stay connected to the WhatsApp group and Telegram channel to contact us so that we can get you the information as soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- Punjab Police Cadre Constable Form Recruitment 2021.
2:- All Interested candidates may be Punjab Police apply online from 04/08/2021 to 25/08/2021.
3:- For more details about Punjab Police Cadre Constable Form Recruitment .
4:- Please fill your Punjab Police Form basic details and upload photo, sign and ID proof and All documents.
5:- Before Submitting Punjab Police Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to complete the Punjab Police form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final submitted Punjab Police form.
Punjab Police Cadre Constable Form Selection Process
The selection process will be in another 2 stage which will consist of the following tests:
1. There shall be two (2) examinations to be held on the same day consisting of Computer Based Examination consisting of Multiple Choice Question Papers.
2. Document Scrutiny , Physical Measurement Test (PMT) , Physical Screening Test (PST)
Note:- Both the Physical Measurement Test and the Physical Screening Test will be of very qualifying nature which must be passed.
Punjab Police Computer Base Exam
1. Computer Based Test/Exam is a format of written test where candidates will be required to solve the question paper on computer. So, participating candidates must note that the exam will be conducted on different dates for different sets of candidates.
2. An admit card will be issued to each candidate mentioning the specific date, time and venue for computer based tests of the candidate. For admission the candidate needs to download the admit card and bring a hard copy (printout) of the same along with a prescribed photo identity proof (Indian Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID, Indian Passport, Aadhar Card). Venue of Computer Based Test.
3. Negative marking for the incorrect answer shall be the tune of 25% marks assigned to the a question 1 mark.