Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Vacancy Punjab and Haryana High Court has invited online application notification for the Stenographer Grade-III (445 Posts) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in this Recruitment Exam, Those Candidates Completed the All Eligibility Criteria, and Can Apply Online. Please read the notification before apply online. Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Vacancy 2021.
Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Vacancy 2021
1. Application Online Start Date :- 18/08/2021
2. Online Apply Last Date:- 07/09/2021
3. Last Date Fee Payment:- 07/09/2021
4. Exam Date:- November / December 2021
5. Available Admit Card:- Notified Soon
1. General Candidates : 750/-
2. For SC/ST/OBC Candidates : 200/-
3. General (Female) Candidates : 375/-
4. For Reserved Female Candidates : 100/-
5. Payment Mood:- Pay the Exam Application Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card OR Net Banking Fee Mode.
Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Vacancy
Age Limit As On 01/01/2021
1. Minimum Age:- 17 Years
2. Maximum Age :- 42 Years
3. Please read Haryana HC notification for additional age relaxation.
Total Vacancy Details 445 Post
Post Name:- Stenographer (Grade-III) (Haryana)
General :- 99
OBC :- 26
SC/ST :- 26
Total :- 162
Post Name:- Stenographer (Grade-III) (Punjab)
General :- 140
OBC :- 28
SC/ST :- 68
Total :- 283
Eligibility:- It is mandatory to have a Bachelor’s degree in Arts and Science from any University in India and its equivalent. OR Knowledge of Computer.
Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Vacancy Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All upcoming government jobs in India like admit card, result, new vacancy, syllabus, answer key, GK & GS and computer information will be provided on this website. That’s why we want to come to this website, we have to type naukarigov.com in Google. Contact us for more information Stay connected with WhatsApp group and Telegram channel so that we can get to know you as soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Vacancy Recruitment 2021.
2:- All Interested candidates apply online from 18/08/2021 to 07/09/2021.
3:- For more details about Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Vacancy Recruitment .
4:- Please fill your Haryana HC basic details and upload photo, sign and ID proof and All documents.
5:- Before Submitting Haryana HC Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to complete the Punjab Haryana HC form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final submitted Punjab and Haryana HC form.
Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Vacancy NOTE :-
1. The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased without any notice depending upon the date of preparation of merit list and posting as well as the number of vacancies due to administrative exigencies.
2. The benefit of relaxation in age, fee and reservation will not be given to the reserved category applicants of other states. Excluding age relaxation to Government servants as provided in the rules. All applicants are required to apply under general category in online application form.
1. The Candidates will be the qualify English Shorthand Test speed of 80 WPM. and 20 words per minute respectively. Candidates will also have to pass a computer proficiency test.
2. The Central Recruitment Committee reserves the right to fix the permissible percentage of mistakes in the English Shorthand Test and transcription of the permissible marks. Based on the number of vacancies and the number of candidates available it is necessary to qualify the spreadsheet exam.
3. It is clarified that the said Computer Proficiency Test is compulsory but it is only of qualifying nature and its marks or performance will not be counted for final merit which will be based only on performance in English Shorthand Test and its transcription.
4. The selection list of qualified candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in English Shorthand Test and its transcription. The name of the qualified candidate(s) higher in merit will be recommended for appointment as per the number of vacancies to be filled. If two or more candidates have obtained the same marks, then the candidate older in age among those who have obtained the same marks will be placed higher in merit.