About The Post :- Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has invited online application form notification for the Revenue Inspector Vacancy (586 Posts) Recruitment 2021 on contract basis. Those Candidates Are Interested to this Vacancy Details, Those Candidates Read and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria. After that apply online. Please read the notification before apply online. You can apply online through any website, after applying, you can also download the admit card or result.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Form, RI Recruitment 2021
- Application Online Start Date :- 24/06/2021
- Last Date apply online:- 30/07/2021
- Last Date Fee Payment:- 23/07/2021
- Exam Date:- Notified Soon
- Available Admit Card:- Notified Soon
- For Other:- 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates:- 00/-
- Payment Mood:- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card / Credit Card & Net Banking Mode.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Form Apply Online
Age Limits As On 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age:- 20 Years
- Maximum Age:- 32 Years
- Please read the notification for age relaxation
- Candidates have Bachelor’s degree in any stream and BE / B. Tech degree should be.
- Please read the notification for age relaxation.
Total Vacancy Details 586 Post
Post Name:- Civil Engineering
- Total:- 586
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Form Recruitment 2021
Online apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
How To Fill The Form
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Form
- First of all go to the candidate registration section.
- Click on the appropriate link to make a new registration.
- Fill your required details in the mentioned space.
- Fill these details and submit after that note down your Registration ID and Password.
- Login your Registration ID and Password to fill the online application form.
Online Application Filling
- After successful login, select the appropriate link to apply online application form.
- Fill the required details in each part of the form.
- Candidates are required to keep their scanned photograph and documents ready at the time of applying online.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg formats, as admissible in the particular section.
- Upload the scanned copies of your documents in PDF format.