NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL has invited online application notification for the Trade Apprentice (107 Posts) Recruitment 2021. All the candidates who are interested in this recruitment exam, all the candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria, they can apply online. Candidates must read the notification before apply online application form. NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2021.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2021
1. Application Online Start Date :- 25/08/2021
2. Online Apply Last Date:- 13/09/2021
3. Last Date Form Send Receipt:- 27/09/2021
4. Exam Date:- Notified Soon
5. Available Admit Card:- Notified Soon
1. General/OBC Candidates : 00/-
2. SC/ST Candidates : 00/-
3. Payment Mood:- No Application Fee Only Apply Form.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Online Form 2021
Age Limit As On 13/09/2021
1. Minimum Age:- 18 Years
2. Maximum Age :- 24 Years
3. Please read NPCIL notification for age relaxation.
Total Vacancy Details 107 Post
Post Name:- Trade Apprentice 2021
General :- 45
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy New Registration 2021
Trade Wise Vacancy Details
1. Fitter:- 30
2. Turner:- 04
3. Machinist:- 04
4. Electrician:- 30
5. Electronic Mechanic:- 30
6. Welder:- 04
7. Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA):- 05
Candidate should have passed 10th (High School) Exam. And it is mandatory to have ITI pass certificate in the relevant trade.
OR Please read the NPCIL notification for post wise eligibility details.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All government jobs coming in India like to admit card, result, NPCIL new job, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, computer information will be provided on this website. So come to this website, we are have to type naukarigov.com in Google. And with Contact us, stay connected to the WhatsApp group and Telegram channel so that we can get all information to you as soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Recruitment 2021.
2:- All Interested candidates may be the apply online from 25/08/2021 to 13/09/2021.
3:- For more details about the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Recruitment .
4:- Please fill your NPCIL basic details and upload photo, sign and ID proof and All documents.
5:- Before Submitting NPCIL Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to NPCIL complete the form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final submitted NPCIL form.
1. Candidate trainees will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in ITI.
2. Candidates who have already obtained or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 in any Government or Public Undertaking or Private Industrial Organization are not eligible to apply.
3. Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons beyond their control. Before the commencement of training, candidates have to execute the contract of apprenticeship. Those who remain absent themselves are liable to refund the full cost of their training as well as the amount received as stipend as fixed by the Centre.
4. Every apprentice who completes the period of training shall undergo an examination to be conducted by the National Council for Training in Vocational Trade to determine his proficiency in the designated trade. A certificate of proficiency in the trade will be issued by the National Council only on passing the test.
5. The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provision of the Apprentices Act 1961, and there is no liability for the employment of the apprentices on completion of their training. The trainee will not have any right to claim any employment in NPCIL after completion of training.
6. Police verification certificate:- NPCIL, Rajasthan Rawatbhata site is a highly protected area. The apprentices will be engaged only after producing the Police Verification issued by the District Police Officers. In addition, the trainee has to submit the character/conduct certificate from the concerned institute. The application form will not be accepted after the due date. And no further the communication in this regard will be the entertained.