NIACL AO Vacancy New India Assurance Company Limited NIACL has invited online application notification for the Administrative Officer AO (300 Posts) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to this Vacancy Recruitment, Those Candidates Completed the All Eligibility Criteria, Those Candidates Can Apply Online. Please read the notification before apply online. NIACL AO Vacancy 2021.
NIACL AO Vacancy Online Form 2021
1. Application Online Start Date :- 01/09/2021
2. Online Apply Last Date:- 21/09/2021
3. Last Date Fee Payment:- 21/09/2021
4. Exam Date:- Notified Soon
5. Available Admit Card:- Notified Soon
1. General/OBC Candidates : 600/-
2. SC/ST Candidates : 100/-
3. PH Candidates : 100/-
4. Payment Mood:- Pay the Application Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card OR Net Banking Fee Mode.
NIACL AO Vacancy 2021
Age Limit As On 01/04/2021
1. Minimum Age:- 21 Years
2. Maximum Age :- 30 Years
3. Please read NIACL notification for additional age relaxation.
Total Vacancy Details 300 Post
Post Name:- Administrative Officer AO
Candidates must have Bachelor’s and Master’s degree with 60% marks from any recognized university.
For more details please read the NIACL notification.
NIACL AO Vacancy Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All government upcoming jobs coming in India like to admit card, result, new job, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, computer all information will be the provided this website. Therefore, to come to this website, we have to type naukarigov.com in Google. And to get in touch with us, stay connected to the WhatsApp group and Telegram channel so that we can get information to you as soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- NIACL AO Vacancy Recruitment 2021.
2:- All Interested candidates may be apply online from 01/09/2021 to 21/09/2021.
3:- For more details about NIACL AO Vacancy Recruitment .
4:- Please fill your NIACL basic details and upload photo, sign and ID proof and All the documents.
5:- Before Submitting NIACL Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to NIACL complete the form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final submitted NIACL form.
NIACL AO Vacancy NOTE:-
Candidates should apply through online mode only. No other medium/mode of application will be accepted. Please apply regularly from our NIACL official website for updates.
1. Please note that the eligibility criteria specified here are the basic criteria to apply. At the time of interview, candidates will have to produce relevant documents in original and one self-attested photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility with respect to category, nationality, age, educational qualification etc. as shown in the online. Please note that no change in the application data will be allowed at any stage after the completion of the online application process. Merely applying for the post and shortlisting in the online test and/or subsequent interview and/or subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will be offered employment in the Company. No request for consideration of candidature will be entertained under any category/post other than the category/post applied for.
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 Marks, and Online Examination will be conducted. It will consist of 3 sections with different time.
The call letter at the time of interview should carry the current valid photo identity of the candidate like PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Bank Passbook along with a photocopy of the photograph. A Gazetted Officer Identity Card on official letterhead from a recognized College University Aadhar Card with one photograph Employee ID Bar Identity Card with photograph should be submitted and Original shall be submitted for verification. The identity of the candidate will be verified on the call letter list and required documents submitted. If the candidate cannot be identified, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination.