Maharashtra Bank Vacancy Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) are invited online application form notification for the Specialist Officer SO (190 Post) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in this Vacancy Exam, Those Candidates Keeping All the Eligibility Criteria in Mind, They Can Apply Online. Please read the notification before apply online. Maharashtra Bank SO Vacancy 2021.
Maharashtra Bank Vacancy 2021
1. Application Online Start Date :- 01/09/2021
2. Online Apply Last Date:- 19/09/2021
3. Last Date Fee Payment:- 19/09/2021
4. Exam Date:- Notified Soon
5. Available Admit Card:- Notified Soon
1. General/OBC Candidates : 1180/-
2. SC/ST Candidates : 118/-
3. PH Candidates : 00/-
4. Payment Mood:- Pay the Exam Application Fee Through Online Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking Fee Mode.
Maharashtra Bank Vacancy SO Job 2021
Age Limit As On 31/03/2021
1. Minimum Age:- 20 Years
2. Maximum Age :- 35 Years
3. Please read BOM notification for age relaxation.
Total Vacancy Details 190 Post
Post Name:- Specialist Officer In Scale I
General :- 93
Maharashtra Bank Vacancy Registration Open
Post Wise Vacancy Details
1. Agriculture Field Officer (Scale I):- 100
2. Security Officer (Scale II):- 10
3. Law Officer (Scale II):- 10
4. HR / Personnel Officer (Scale II):- 10
5. IT Support Administrator (Scale I):- 30
6. DBA (Scale II):- 03
7. Windows Administrator (Scale II):- 12
8. Product Support Engineer (Scale II):- 03
9. Network & Security Administrator (Scale II):- 10
10. Email Administrator (Scale II):- 02
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in relevant trade from any recognized university.
OR Please read the BOM notification for post wise eligibility details.
Maharashtra Bank Vacancy Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All government jobs coming in India like to admit card, result, BOM new job, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, computer information will be provided on this website. Therefore, to come to this website, we have to type naukarigov.com in Google. And to get in touch with us, stay connected to the WhatsApp group and Telegram channel so that we can get information to you as soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- Maharashtra Bank Vacancy Recruitment 2021.
2:- All Interested candidates may be apply online from 01/09/2021 to 19/09/2021.
3:- For more details about Maharashtra Bank Vacancy Recruitment .
4:- Please fill your BOM basic details and upload photo, sign and ID proof and All the documents.
5:- Before Submitting BOM Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to BOM complete the form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final submitted BOM form.
1. Candidates will have to appear for an online exam to be conducted through IBPS. Successful candidates will be called for interview on the basis of their ranking in the ratio of 1:4. The allotment of marks for online test and interview is only 100 each, which will be converted into 60:40. The minimum cut off marks for the Online Examination or Interview and Final Selection should be 50% for UR/EWS and 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD.
2. The combined final marks of the candidates will be worked out on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the online test and interview and accordingly a merit list will be prepared for the selection of the candidates. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of marks obtained, if more than one candidate obtains cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age In descending order, merit.
3. If in the opinion of the Maharashtra Bank Vacancy, sufficient number of candidates do not qualify by securing the minimum marks prescribed above in the online examination, the Bank reserves the right to reduce the minimum marks.
4. The Bank Maharashtra will be free to reject the candidature of any candidate stage of the recruitment process if he/she is found ineligible and/or furnishes false or incorrect information/certificates/documents or fails to disclose any material facts and payment. Hides the fees paid by the ineligible candidates will be forfeited. If appointed, such candidate is liable to be summarily removed from the services of the Bank.