JKSSB Jammu Various Vacancy Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the online application notification for the Junior Assistant, Veterinary Pharmacist, Electrician, Junior Stenographer, Junior Grader, Rakhovers & Stock Assistant other vacancies (329 Posts) Recruitment 2021 for various departments. Those Candidates Are Interested in this Vacancy Exam, Those Candidates Completed the All Eligibility Criteria and Can Apply Online. Please read the notification before apply online. Jammu & Kashmir Junior Assistant vacancy 2021.
JKSSB Jammu Various Vacancy 2021
1. Application Online Start Date :- 04/08/2021
2. Online Apply Last Date:- 06/09/2021
3. Last Date Fee Payment:- 06/09/2021
4. Exam Date:- Notified Soon
5. Available Admit Card:- Notified Soon
1. All Candidates Fee : 300/-
2. Payment Mood:- Pay the Application fee through the online debit card, credit card or net banking fee mode.
JKSSB Jammu Various Vacancy Registration
Age Limit As On 01/01/2021
1. OM Age:- 40 Years
2. For SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ IB/ EWS/ PSP Age:- 43 Years
3. For Ex-Servicemen:- 48 Years
4. For Government Service/Contractual Employment:- 40 Years
5. Age Relaxation read the JKSSB Notification
Total Vacancy Details 329 Post
1. Junior Assistant :- 33
Eligibility :- Graduation Degree from any recognized University and Typing speed of minimum 35 words per minute.
2. Veterinary Pharmacist :- 116
Eligibility :- Matriculation pass and Inter with Science.
3. Electrician :- 01
Eligibility :- Must have ITI trained in Electrician.
4. Junior Stenographer :- 01
Eligibility :- Must have shorthand speed with graduation.
5. Junior Librarian :- 01
Eligibility :- Must have Graduation Degree with B Lib Certificate.
6. Junior Grader :- 01
Eligibility :- Matriculation pass with Science.
7. Rakhoverseer :- 02
Eligibility :- 10th Matriculation pass with Science.
8. Stock Assistant :- 125
Eligibility :- 10th Matriculation pass with Science subject.
9. PBX Operator :- 01
Eligibility :- Matriculation / H.S. Must have certificate.
10. Inspector Fisheries and Farm Manager :- 06
Eligibility :- Must have passed M.F.Sc and M.Sc in Fisheries Management Zoology.
11. Deputy Inspector Fisheries and Equivalent :- 42
Eligibility :- B.F.Sc and B.Sc Medical (Zoology) with Industrial Fish and Fisheries.
JKSSB Jammu Various Vacancy Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All the upcoming government private jobs coming in India like to the admit card, result, new job, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, computer all information will be the provided this website. You type in Google to come to this website, type in naukarigov.com . And you are stay connected to the WhatsApp group and Telegram channel YouTube channel so get information to all you as soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- JKSSB Jammu Various Vacancy 329 post Recruitment 2021.
2:- All Interested candidates may JKSSB apply online from 04/08/2021 to 06/09/2021.
3:- For more details about JKSSB Jammu Various Vacancy Recruitment .
4:- Please fill your JKSSB basic details and upload photo OR sign and ID proof and All the documents.
5:- Before Submitting JKSSB Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to complete the JKSSB form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final submitted JKSSB form.
NOTE:- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Scale Stenographer and Junior Stenographer should have work-to-work speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand. and type writing respectively, while the candidates applying for the post of JKSSB Jammu Various Vacancy Junior Assistant have to pay 35. Should have knowledge of type writing with not less than Word speed per minute. Only those candidates who obtain an accuracy of 90% or above and a minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute. considered eligible for the next stage.
1. Candidates the applying against of posts which the Skill Test is applicable will have to the qualify Skill Test to be eligible to appear for the next level of examination.
2. The above posts are subject to minor changes due to reconciliation by the concerned department.
3. The above pay scale and indent will be subject to minor changes, if any, at the time of appointment by the department.