ITBP Medical Officer Job Indo-Tibetan Border Police ITBP Are Invited Online Application Notification for the Medical Officer Selection Board Various (553 Posts) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in this Vacancy Test Completed the All Eligibility Criteria and Can Apply Online. Please read the notification before apply online. ITBP Medical Officer Vacancy 2021
ITBP Medical Officer Job 2021
1. Application Online Start Date :- 13/09/2021
2. Online Apply Last Date:- 27/10/2021
3. Last Date Fee Payment:- 27/10/2021
4. Exam Date:- Notified Soon
5. Available Admit Card:- Notified Soon
1. General/OBC/EWS Candidates : 400/-
2. SC/ST Candidates : 00/-
3. Payment Mood:- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Credit Card, Debit Card Or Net Banking And Pay E Challan Fee Mode.
ITBP Medical Officer Job Online Form 2021
Age Limit As On 27/10/2022
1. SSMO Maximum Age:- 50 Years
2. SMO Maximum Age:- 40 Years
3. MO Maximum Age:- 30 Years
4. DS Maximum Age:- 35 Years
5. Please read ITBP notification for age relaxation.
Total Vacancy Details 553 Post
1. Post Name:- Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second-in-command)
General :- 04
SC :- 00
Eligibility:- It is mandatory to have MBBS degree from a recognized university.
2. Post Name:- Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant)
General :- 96
SC :- 25
Eligibility:- Candidates Should possess a recognized medical qualification from the Allopathic system of medicines included in the First or Second Schedule and Part-II of the Third Schedule.
3. Post Name:- Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant)
General :- 87
SC :- 68
Eligibility:- Candidates Must possess a medical qualification recognized by the Allopathic system of medicines included in the First or Second Schedule and Part-II of the Third Schedule.
4. Post Name:- Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant)
General :- 02
SC :- 00
Eligibility:- Candidate must have Bachelor Degree in Dental Surgeon with 60% Marks.
ITBP Medical Officer Job Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All government jobs coming out in India like admit card, result, new ITBP Medical Officer Job, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, computer information will be provided on this website. Therefore, to come to this website, we have to type naukarigov.com in Google. And to get in touch with us, stay connected to the WhatsApp group and Telegram channel so that we can get information to you as soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- ITBP Medical Officer Job Recruitment 2021.
2:- All Interested candidates may be apply online from 13/09/2021 to 27/10/2021.
3:- For more details about the ITBP Medical Officer Job Recruitment .
4:- Please fill your ITBP basic details and upload photo, sign and ID proof and All the documents.
5:- Before Submitting ITBP Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to ITBP complete the form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final submitted ITBP form.
ITBP Medical Officer Job Selection Process:-
For Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second-in-Command), or Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant), and Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) given below :-
1. The All Eligible candidates will be called for interview by a Selection Board of Officers at designated centers to assess their suitability for appointment to CAPFs.
2. A total of 200 marks are allotted for the selection process to test the general knowledge and ability of the candidates in their field of academic study and the nature of personality test to assess the intellectual curiosity, judgment balance and alertness of mind of the candidates. Ability for social integration, integrity of character, initiative and leadership. The minimum standard for the purpose of selection in interview shall be 40% of the aggregate marks prescribed for interview of Super Specialist Medical Officers, Specialist Medical Officers and Medical Officers.
For Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) given below:-
1. All eligible candidates will be called for document. And which will be of 160 marks by the following mode of examination. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the document and candidates equal to ten times the number of existing vacancies in order of merit will be called for the interview.
2. Interview which will be of 40 marks, to test the general knowledge and ability of the candidates in their field of academic studies and to test the nature of personality test to assess the intellectual curiosity, judgment balance and alertness of mind ability of the candidate. ITBP Medical Officer Job will be held for Social unity, integrity of character, initiative and leadership ability. The minimum standard for the purpose of selection in the interview shall be 40% of the aggregate marks prescribed for the interview.