IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Indian Oil Limited (IOCL) has invited online application notification for the Apprentice Recruitment (480 Posts) 2021). Those are the Candidates Are Interested in this Vacancy Recruitment Exam Must Complete All Eligibility Criteria. And can apply online, before apply online must read IOCL notification. IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
1. Application Online Start Date :- 13/08/2021
2. Online Apply Last Date:- 28/08/2021
3. Online Exam Date:- Notified Soon
4. Available Admit Card:- Notified Soon
1. General/OBC Candidates : 00/-
2. For SC/ST Candidates : 00/-
3. Payment Mood:- No Application Fee Only online apply.
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Various Post 2021
Age Limit As On 30/06/2021
1. Minimum Age:- 18
2. Maximum Age :- 24 Years
3. Please read the notification for additional age relaxation as per rules.
Total Vacancy Details 480 Post
1. Post Name:- Trade Apprentice
Eligibility:- Passed 10th (Matric) Exam is Compulsory with ITI in Related Trade.
2. Post Name:- Technician Apprentice
Eligibility:- 03 Years Diploma Degree in Any Related Trade with 50% Marks. AND (For SC/ST 45% Marks).
3. Post Name:- Accountant
Eligibility:- You must have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks. OR (For SC/ST 45% Marks).
4. Post Name:- DEO Fresher
Eligibility:- Passed 12th (Inter) Exam (Graduate candidates not applicable for this post).
5. Post Name:- DEO Skill
Eligibility:- Compulsory and Passed 12th (Inter) Exam with Skill Certificate (Graduate candidates not applicable for this post).
6. Post Name:- Retail Sales Associate (Fresher)
Eligibility:- 12th (Inter) Exam Passed (Graduate Candidates Cannot Do not Online).
7. Post Name:- Retail Sales Associate (Skill)
Eligibility:- Must have passed 12th (Inter) Exam with Skill Certificate.
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All upcoming government jobs and limited job in India and details like admit card, result, new job, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, computer will be provided on this website. So request you to come to this website we have to type naukarigov.com in Google. And if you want to contact us, then stay connected to the WhatsApp group and Telegram channel so that we can get you information as soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 480 Post Recruitment 2021.
2:- All Interested candidates may are apply online from 13/08/2021 to 28/08/2021.
3:- For more details about IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Recruitment .
4:- Please fill your IOCL basic details and upload photo, sign and ID proof and All documents.
5:- Before Submitting IOCL Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to IOCL complete the form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final submitted IOCL form.
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy NOTE
Reservation for the PWBD for the discipline for Trade Apprentice job (Accountant), Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher and with Skill Certificate ), and Apprentice Retail Sales Associate (Fresher and Skill Certificate ) will be the implemented on horizontal basis. The Categories as per the guidelines of Govt. PwBD are not be the eligible to apply online for as Discipline Code 01 to 55.
1. Candidate selection will be the based on the performance of candidates based on marks obtained by them in the written examination and fulfillment of the notification eligibility criteria.
2. The written test will be of objective type and the test will be conducted with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four correct options with one question option.
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Exam Pattern And Syllabus:-
Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic and Machinist) OR Technician Apprentice (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical & Electronics and Electronics):-
1. Technical skills in the relevant discipline
2. Generic Aptitude including and Quantitative Aptitude
3. Reasoning Abilities
4. Basic English or Language Skills
Trade Apprentice (Accountant): –
1. Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude
2. Reasoning Abilities
3. Basic English or Language Skills
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator):-
1. Generic Aptitude and Reasoning
2. General English
3. Numerical Aptitude
3. General Knowledge And Awareness
Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate):-
1. Generic Aptitude
2. Reasoning Abilities
3. Basic English
Candidates will have to successfully qualify through each stage of the selection process i.e. written test eaxm (minimum 40% and 5% relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWBD categories against the reserved posts) and pre-engagement medical fitness. to be declared fit for engagement.