Indian Army Entry 51 NCC Form Join Indian Army Are Invited Online Application Form Notification for the NCC Special Scheme 51 April 2022 Course (55 Posts) Recruitment 2021. The candidates who are interested to join the Army, keeping all the eligibility criteria in mind can apply online. Must Read Indian Army Notification Before Apply Online Application Form. Indian Army NCC 51 Online Form
Indian Army Entry 51 NCC Form 2021
1. Application Online Start Date :- 05/10/2021
2. Online Apply Last Date:- 03/11/2021
3. Course Start:- April 2022
Application Fees :-
1. General/ OBC Candidates : 00/-
2. SC/ST Candidates : 00/-
3. Payment Mood:- No Application Fee For All Category Candidates Only Online Application Form Apply.
Indian Army Entry 51 NCC Form
Age Limit As On 01/01/2022
1. Minimum Age:- 19 Years
2. Maximum Age :- 25 Years
3. Please read Army NCC 51 notification for age relaxation.
Total Vacancy Details 55 Post
Post Name:- Indian Army Entry 51th NCC April
Gender:- NCC Male
Total Post:- 50
Gender:- NCC Female
Total Post:- 05
Post Eligibility :-
1. Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks from Any Recognized University.
2. Candidates must have NCC B or C certificate.
3. And only unmarried candidates are eligible for this vacancy can apply.
Indian Army Entry 51 NCC Form Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All government jobs coming out in India like admit card, result, Indian Army Entry 51 NCC Form, new job, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, computer information will be provided this website. So There are come to this my website you should have to typed naukarigov.com in Google. And get in touch with contact us are stay connected to WhatsApp group and Telegram channel so we can get all information you as soon possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- Indian Army Entry 51 NCC Form Recruitment 2021.
2:- All Interested candidates may be apply online from 05/10/2021 to 03/11/2021.
3:- For more details about the Indian Army Entry 51 NCC Form Recruitment .
4:- Please fill your Army NCC basic details and upload photo, sign and ID proof and All the documents.
5:- Before Submitting Army NCC Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to Army NCC complete the form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final submitted Army NCC form.
Indian Army Entry 51 NCC Form NOTE :-
1. Candidates studying in the final year of graduation, if not already in possession of provisional / degree certificates, must submit the proof of having passed the graduation degree examination along The Directorate General of Recruitment will have to submit the marksheets of all semesters by 1st April 2022, otherwise the application will be cancelled. Those who are not able to produce the degree certificate/provisional degree certificate by the specified date will be included on additional bond basis only on production of proof of having passed the graduation degree examination along with the mark sheet of all the semesters to the Directorate General of Recruitment as specified above .
2. Candidates, who have not yet passed their graduation degree examination, will be eligible only if they are studying in the final year of degree examination. Candidates who have not yet passed their graduation final year examination and are allowed to appear for SSB, candidates must note that this is only a special relaxation given to them. They are required to produce the proof of having passed the Bachelor’s degree examination along with all the mark sheets of the bachelor’s degree examination by the above stipulated date and any extension of this date on the ground of late conduct of the basic qualification university examination, delay in declaration of results. The request will not be considered. or any other basis whatsoever.
3. Applications shall be submitted online by Children of War Casualties along with the details of documents mentioned in Para 9(b) below. However, they will carry all the documents in original at the time of SSB interview. Incomplete documents will be summarily rejected by selection center and no representation will be enter.