CBSE CTET December Exam Form Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE Delhi has invited online application notification for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December Exam 2021. Those candidates who are interested in this examination, they are keeping all the eligibility criteria in mind, they can apply online. Please read the notification before apply online. CBSE CTET Form 2021.
CBSE CTET December Exam Form 2021
1. Application Online Start Date :- 20/09/2021
2. Online Apply Last Date:- 19/10/2021
3. Last Date Fee Payment:- 19/10/2021
4. Correction Last Date:- 22-28 October 2021
5. Exam Date:- 16/12/2021 to 13/01/2022
6. Available Admit Card:- December 2021
For Single Paper:-
1. General/OBC Candidates : 1000/-
2. SC/ST Candidates : 500/-
For Both Paper :-
1. General/OBC Candidates : 1200/-
2. SC/ST Candidates : 600/-
3. Payment Mood:- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking E Challan Fee Mode.
CTET December Exam Eligibility Details 2021
CBSE CTET December Exam Form Primary Level (Class I-V )
1. Senior Secondary or (its equivalent) passed with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma Degree in Elementary Education.
2. Senior Secondary or (its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year with 2-year Diploma Degree in Elementary Education as per NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002
3. Senior Secondary its equivalent pass with at least 50% marks and passed in the final year of 4 year Bachelor degree of Elementary Education (B.Ed) in the Elementary Education
4. Senior Secondary or Its Equivalent with at Least 50% Marks and Passed OR Appearing in the Final Year Of 2 Year Diploma degree in Education (Special Education).
5. It is mandatory to have a Bachelor’s degree in the final year with two years Diploma in Elementary Education and passed.
CBSE CTET December Exam Form Junior Level (Class VI-VIII)
1.Must possess Bachelor’s degree in final year with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education and passed appearing (by whatever name known) OR.
2. Candidate must be a graduate with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
3. Candidate must pass Bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks and passed appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) in the accordance with NCTE or (Recognition Norms or Procedure).
4. Senior Secondary and its equivalent with at least 50% marks or appearing in final year of 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
5. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) passed with at least 50% marks or appearing in final year of 4-year BA/B.Sc. or B.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed.
6. Candidate Must Have Graduation Degree With At Least 50% Marks And Passed Or Appearing In 1-Year B.Ed.
CBSE CTET December Exam Form Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All government jobs coming out in India like admit card, result, CBSE CTET December Exam Form, new job, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, All computer information will provided on this website. So There are come website, You have the typed naukarigov.com in Google. And get Contact or stay connected to the WhatsApp group and Telegram channel we can get information to you as soon possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- CBSE CTET December Exam Form.
2:- All Interested candidates may be apply online from 20/09/2021 to 19/10/2021.
3:- For more details about the CBSE CTET December Exam Form Online .
4:- Please fill your CBSE CTET basic details and upload photo, sign and ID proof and All documents.
5:- Before Submitting CBSE CTET Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to CBSE CTET complete the form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final submitted CBSE CTET form.