Allahabad HC RO Vacancy Allahabad High Court has invited online application notification for the Review Officer (RO), and Assistant Review Officer ARO (396 Posts) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in this Vacancy Recruitment Exam, and Those Candidates Completed the All Eligibility Criteria. Those candidates can apply online. Please read the notification before apply online. Allahabad RO ARO Vacancy 2021.
Allahabad HC RO Vacancy 2021
1. Application Online Start Date :- 17/08/2021
2. Online Apply Last Date:- 16/09/2021
3. Last Date Fee Payment:- 17/09/2021
4. Form Correction Date:- 18 to 21 September 2021
5. Exam Date:- Notified Soon
6. Available Admit Card:- Notified Soon
1. General/OBC Candidates : 800/-
2. For SC/ST Candidates : 600/-
3. For PH Candidates : 600/-
4. Payment Mood:- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Credit Card, Debit Card And Net Banking Fee Mode.
Allahabad HC RO Vacancy And ARO Recruitment 2021
Age Limit As On 01/07/2021
1. Minimum Age:- 21 Years
2. Maximum Age :- 35 Years
3. Please read the Allahabad HC notification for additional age relaxation as per Department rules.
Total Vacancy Details 396 Post
1. Post Name:- Review Officer
2. Post Name:- Assistant Review Officer
1. Candidates must Bachelor degree in any stream from any recognized university India.
2. The candidate must possess a degree in Computer Science, O Level, CCC, and also a Diploma degree.
3. And with English computer typing speed of 25 words per minute.
4. For more details please read Allahabad HC notification.
Allahabad HC RO Vacancy Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
Whatever upcoming government jobs in India like admit card, result, new job, syllabus, answer key, GK & GS, computer information will be provided from this website. You are come this website type naukarigov.com in Google. And to the stay are connected to WhatsApp group and Telegram channel so that we have can get all information as soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- Allahabad HC RO Vacancy And ARO 396 Post Recruitment 2021.
2:- All Interested candidates may be the apply online from 17/08/2021 to 16/09/2021.
3:- For more details about Allahabad HC RO Vacancy Recruitment .
4:- Please fill your HC basic details and upload photo, sign and ID proof and All documents.
5:- Before Submitting Allahabad HC Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to complete the Allahabad HC form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final submitted Allahabad High Court form.
Allahabad HC RO Vacancy NOTE :-
1. Online Applications are invited from Citizens of Indian candidates to fill up the Review Officer post or Assistant Review Officer in Allahabad High Court or both. The Officers and Employees of the High Court (Conditions of Service and Conduct) Rules, 1976 and orders issued by the Hon’ble Chief Justice in this regard from time to time.
2. Candidates can apply for Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer post through online mode only. Application form other mode will not accepted. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate, whether applying for the post of Review Officer or Assistant Review Officer or both. However, a candidate applying for both the posts will have to pay a separate application fee i.e. double the application fee.
The examination for the following posts will be held in one stage, which will consist of two parts and as detailed below:-
Allahabad HC Examination Part I:-
1. Multiple Choice Objective Questions
2. Computer Based Test Exam
3. Total Questions :- 200
4. Maximum Marks :- 200
5. Time Duration:- 03 Hours (180 Minutes)
6. No negative marking
Allahabad HC Examination Part II:-
1. Computer Knowledge Test in English Language Only
2. Computer Based Test Exam
3. Maximum Marks :- 50
4. Time Duration: 20 Minutes
Allahabad HC RO Vacancy Exam Syllabus :-
Multiple Choice Objective Questions from:-
1. General Science
2. History of India
3. Indian National Movement
4. Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
5. Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
6. Population, Ecology and urbanization in the Indian Context
7. World Geography and Geography and Resources of India
8. Current National and International Important Events
9. General Aptitude
10. Reasoning Abilities
11. Basic English