Allahabad HC Law Clerk Vacancy Allahabad High Court, Prayagraj has invited offline application recruitment notification for the post of Law Clerk Trainee (94 Post) Recruitment 2021. Those are Candidates Interested in this Vacancy Recruitment. Those Candidates Completed All Eligibility Criteria and Can Apply Offline. Please read the information before filling the offline form. Allahabad High Court Offline Form 2021.
Allahabad HC Law Clerk Vacancy 2021
1:- Application Online Start Date :- 19/07/2021
2:- Online Apply Last Date(Offline):- 28/08/2021
3:- Receipt Form Last Date :- 28/08/2021
4:- Exam Date:- Notified Soon
5:- Available Admit Card:- Notified Soon
1:- General/OBC/EWS Candidates : 300/-
2:- SC/ST Candidates:- 300/-
3:- Payment Mood:- Pay the Exam Fee Through Demand Draft in favor Registrar General of Allahabad High Court.
Allahabad HC Law Clerk Vacancy Offline Form
Age Limit As On 01/07/2021
1. Minimum Age:- 21 Years
2. Maximum Age:- 26 Years
3. Extra age Relaxation limit read notification
Total Vacancy Details 94 Post
Post Name :- Law Clerk (Trainee)
1. Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Law in India with 55% Marks LLB 3 Years / 5 Years.
2. Final year candidates doing LLB are eligible for this vacancy recruitment test.
Allahabad High Court Selection Process:-
1. Evaluation of merit for selection will be done on the basis of Interview only, which will be held at Allahabad only.
2. Successful candidates will be attached the Hon’ble Judges Allahabad and Lucknow. their duties under the directions. Basically, the Hon’ble Judge is attached to the Legal Clerk (Trainee) Department, will make amendments on the legal points and principles desired by him. He will assist the Hon’ble Judge in locating the case law, articles, papers and other relevant material required by the Hon’ble Judges in the discharge of his judicial and administrative functions.
3. Apart from the candidate appearing in the chambers of the Hon’ble Judges, the Legal Clerk (Trainee) will be present in the Court during the hearing, making notes or preparing notes in the Court. Assistance from Legal Clerk (Trainee) can also be taken in proper maintenance of Law Clerk (Trainee) case files.
Allahabad HC Law Clerk Vacancy Prayagraj
Online apply Link
Download Application Form:- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All government jobs Allahabad HC Law Clerk coming out India like admit card, result, Allahabad HC Law Clerk new job, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, computer information will be provided on this website. There fore the come to website type naukarigov.com in Google. And the connected to WhatsApp group and Telegram channel so that we can get information to you as soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1. Allahabad HC Law Clerk Vacancy Recruitment 2021. All Interested candidates may be the apply online from 19/07/2021 to 28/08/2021. For candidate are more details about Allahabad HC Law Clerk Vacancy 94 post Recruitment . candidate Please the fill your basic details and photo OR sign and ID proof and All the documents verify. Candidate Before Submitting Application Form check View. Pay the application fee to offline mode complete the form. If fee is asked. Take send submitted form.
2. Application form will be available over the counter at High Court Tribunal Allahabad and Lucknow can be purchased on payment of Rs.300/- cash. And the application form can also be available on the official web site of Allahabad High Court you have to pay Rs.300/- Allahabad HC Law Clerk Vacancy . And can download the application form after paying.
3. All the mark sheets are to be sent in one envelope along with the duly attested copy. Two self-addressed envelopes (Size 5”) with High School Mark Sheet, Application Form, Date of Birth Certificate and High School Certificate, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Certificate, Graduation / Post Graduation Mark Sheet and Certificate and Extra Curricular Activities x10”) with computer knowledge postage stamp. 40/- to Registrar General, High Court Allahabad by Speed Post and Courier.