AIIMS Nursing Officer Vacancy All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS has invited online application form notification for the post of Nursing Officer NORCET Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to this Vacancy Recruitment Completely Keeping in All the Eligibility Criteria, They Can Apply Online. Before Apply Online, Must Read AIIMS Full Notification.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Vacancy 2021
1. Application Online Start Date :- 16/10/2021
2. Online Form Last Date :- 30/10/2021
3. Fee Payment Last Date :- 30/10/2021
4. Exam Date:- 20 November 2021
5. Available Admit Card:- 14/11/2021
Application Fees :-
1. General/ OBC Candidates :- 3000/-
2. EWS/SC/ST Candidates :- 2500/-
3. PH Candidates :- 00/-
4. Payment Mood:- Pay the Application Fee Through Online Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking And E-Challan Fee Mode.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Vacancy Online 2021
Age Limit As On :- 30/10/2021
1. Minimum Age:- 18 Years
2. Maximum Age:- 30 Years
3. Please read AIIMS notification for age relaxation.
1. Candidates should have registration and B.Sc/ Diploma Degree in Nursing and 2 years experience in a 50 bedded hospital.
2. Candidate Read AIIMS NORCET Notification for More Eligibility Details.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Vacancy Online Apply Link
Apply Online :- Link here
Download Notification:- Link here
Official website:- Link here
All government jobs coming out in India like admit card, result, AIIMS Nursing Officer, new job, syllabus, answer key, GK and GS, computer information will provided the this website. Therefore, you are requested to all the candidates come this website we have to typed naukarigov.com in Google. And to contact us candidates stay connected with WhatsApp group and Telegram channel so that we can get all the information as soon as possible!
Join Telegram Channel :- Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group :- Click Here
Join on Twitter :- Click Here
Join on Facebook :- Click Here
How To Apply
1:- AIIMS Nursing Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2021.
2:- All Interested candidates may be apply online from 16/10/2021 to 30/10/2021.
3:- For more details about the AIIMS Nursing Officer Vacancy Recruitment .
4:- Please fill your AIIMS basic details and upload photo, sign and ID proof and All the documents.
5:- Before Submitting AIIMS Application Form Full Details View.
6:- Pay the application fee to AIIMS complete the form. If fee is asked.
7:- Take a print out final submitted AIIMS form.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Vacancy General Instruction:-
1. All applicants are advised to keep a copy of the registration slip along with the proof of payment for their record. Correction in registration will not be considered through any medium ie email/letter. Therefore candidates are advised to fill their registration form carefully as no correction will be allowed after the specified dates as per the procedure.
2. Registration edit Correction:- The editing panel will be available only from 31.10.2021 to 01.11.2021, for the candidate requiring correction in registration and completion of online application form. Candidates should note that editing will be done by the candidate only. After the last date of editing 01.11.2021, correction is allowed only up to 05:00 PM, otherwise not thereafter. Applicants may note that no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Once the registration fee is deposited, correction from SC/ST to UR/OBC/EWS category cannot be done.
3. The candidate should ensure that the photograph, signature and thumb impression should be as per the upload image instruction guidelines given in the common link and should be clearly visible in the preview while filling the application in online mode. If the photograph/signature/thumb impression image is not as per the instructions in ‘Upload Image Instruction’, your application will be rejected. Due care and caution should be taken while uploading the images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
4. Any other Institute/Hospital which are not included in the above list can also be included before the declaration of result. The NORCET score can subsequently be used by any AIIMS at the discretion of the competent authority to fill up any vacancies for a period of one year.